Size: 1850 points
Participants: 64 max
Using missions 1-5 in order.
With the following addition:
Painting will be judged by a Attack-X’s paint judges, with a score sheet and feedback. This will be added to the generalship scoring and sportsmanship scoring for Best Overall
Rather than sportsmanship conventionally judged, you will be voting on your opponents in order of the enjoyment of your game.
Points will be assigned as follows:
100 points for your most favourite opponent, 75 for your second and so on down to 0 for your least favourite opponent. The maximum you can score in this vote is 500 points. This will be added to the generalship scoring and painting scoring for Best Overall. There is also a thumbs up and thumbs down box on the score sheet. The judge will use this as a guide as to how people are faring as far as their conduct goes.
Hills: All rolling hills are open terrain, granting 4+ cover via LOS blocking/interference as normal but do not count as difficult terrain.
Rock Towers, Crates, and Can Towers: Are impassible and block LOS completely (even if there are actual gaps in the terrain pieces).
All other terrain functions as outlined in the book BRB pg. 108-113.
Terrain Data Slates will not be used for the event.
What to Bring
- Your Army
- Tape Measure, Dice, Game Aids, etc.
- Objective markers. We will provide some of these, but best to be prepared and have some of your own!
- 10 typed copies of your army list. Be sure to notate who your Warlord is on your army list.
- All pertinent rules for your army. Codecis, White Dwarf Articles, Foregworld Rules, etc.
- If you are using a counts as army, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PLAYER HANDOUT FOR YOUR OPPONENT IDENTIFYING WHAT EACH UNIT IN YOUR ARMY IS.
- A fanny pack, because the chicks dig em!
Saturday, Sept 10th
Check in ……… 9:30 – 10:00
Round 1 ……… 10:00 – 12:30
Lunch …………. 12:30 – 1:30
Round 2 ………. 1:30 – 4:00
Round 3 ………. 4:30 – 7:00
Sunday, Sept 11th
Round 4 …….. 10:00 – 12:30
Lunch ………… 12:30 – 1:30
Round 5 ……… 1:30 – 4:00
Clean Up/Awards … 4:00 – 4:30