We will be running a Guild Ball Regional Cup Tournament. All Main Guild & Minor Guilds must follow the 10 or 8-man format as set out in the Organized Play Document.
Saturday Event Rules – Sept 15
- Start Time for this event will be 10:00 AM
- All Captains & Mascots In the 10-man roster only one of each in a 6-man squad in any game.
- 1 Captain & Mascot in an 8-man Roster for the Minor Guilds
- Only one of any veteran or regular model can be in your 6-man squad in any game.
- Only One Union model per all non-union Guilds No Union members will be allowed for teams that have Minor Guild released.
- 45 Minute Clock (Please bring your own timers if you have them)
- Please try to have your lists prepared in advance
- All Pre-Released models will be allowed for use during this event.
Sunday – Sept 16
- There will be an Event Run from the MOB Football Association Document.
- Such as Homelands Cup or Guildball Doubles
- This is a casual format suited to all players and will not be a competitive event more open play.
- Players participating in a Regional Cup event must bring all their own models, stat cards, dice, measuring devices, markers, and templates they require for play. Tokens representing in-game effects such as Influence, and abilities are required and must be kept adjacent to the corresponding model on the table.
- There is no Painting Requirement for this event.